15 Great reasons why your next shed should be a Quality Shed
15 Great reasons why your next shed should be a quality shed
- We Guarantee Quality without compromise…or we’ll put it right
- At Quality Sheds we have “Field day prices” all year round!!!
- You’ll deal direct with the business owner…ensuring that you receive prompt, professional, service & advice.
- We guarantee to keep you informed from start to finish
- We design & build with you in mind…ensuring the end product will best suit your needs
- We offer both the traditional vertical and our signature horizontally cladding options
Advantages of horizontal cladding
- Smarter looking: 90% of our lifestyle clients choose this option as a step away from the traditional ‘farm’ look to a more stylish finish…all sheds are fully flashed
- Stronger: Standard vertically clad sheds are rated to a ‘high’ wind loading, by comparison our horizontally clad shed is rated to a ‘very high’ wind loading…a huge bonus in New Zealands harsh weather conditions. This is due to extra bracing and vertical posts concreted directly into the ground.
- Easy to build: Vertical posts (no girts) and less sheets of cladding make them quick and easy to build
- We have an extensive product range
- Farm Buildings
- We use ONLY top quality, locally sourced materials
- We use ONLY New Zealand steel on all our buildings
- All cladding… 0.4mm
- All flashings…0.55mm
- We guarantee Quality workmanship from our experienced team
- You choose between, kitset, partial build or full build option
- Delivery of your kitset is FREE within 30km of town
- Plans are fully engineered to current Building Code regulations
- At Quality Sheds we have carefully selected suppliers who share the same commitment to quality products and service that we do. To find out more about our leading suppliers click on their logos to be directed to their websites
WHAT SOME OF OUR CLIENTS HAVE SAID ABOUT US...
David Tanner (Taratahi Agricultural Training Centre)MASTERTON
‘Quality sheds have built 3 farm buildings for us…they are an excellent team giving good advise, prompt service, quality craftsmanship & a quality product. They have a solid design and offer very good value for money’
Tony Wyeth (woolshed)MASTERTON
'The word ‘QUALITY’ starts with the staff & goes right through the shed…a good team to deal with'
Michelle Gray & Ben Walters (lifestyle Shed)WANGANUI
We found quality sheds to be extremely helpful with advice, competitive in price and their workmanship was of a very high standard. They worked hard to have the job completed quickly and the finished product is 1st class. We are very happy with our shed and highly recommend Quality sheds to anyone else.
Peter Hendersen (farm building)FEILDING
'I’m very pleased with their efficiency and the standard of work is exceptional. I recommend them as tidy & efficient contractors'
We guarantee Quality without Compromise…
or we’ll put it right